[Translate to English:] Fürstlich Castell`sche Bank
The Fürstlich Castell’sche Bank has been founded in 1774, then called the Gräflich Castell-Remlingen’sche Land-Credit-Cassa, to help the residents to acquire private property and prosperity. Today the bank has 16 branches throughout the region and representative offices in southern Germany. It is not only one of the oldest banks but also one of the last enirely independent private banks. The private corporation is 100% owned by the families Castell-Castell and Castell-Rüdenhausen. The business area comprises all divisions of banking operations from monetary transactions to financial security, financing and investment – for private customers as well as for enterprises and entrepreneurs.
Fürstlich Castell`sche Bank, Credit-Casse AGMarktplatz 197070 Würzburg
Telefon: 0931 - 3083-0
Telefax: 0931 - 3083-995980